- Co-founder and former secretary of ReHerp Foundation
- Former educational employe of Rotterdam Zoo
- Former chairman “De Harpij” foundation
- Former president “International Zoo Educators”
- Has been involved with educational commitees of the Dutch Zoo Society (NVD), the European Association of Zoos and Aquaria (EAZA)
and the World Association of Zoos and Aquaria (WAZA).
fauna and flora are globally are under severe pressure. Endangered reptile and amphibian species require conservation and recovery measures.
That is exactly what
ReHerp is aiming for. I will use my long term Rotterdam Zoo experience and together with the passioned ReHerp team we will achieve our goals.